ESTIMATED SHIPPING SCHEDULE
|ORDER DAY||ORDER DEADLINE||SHIPPING DAY||ORDER DELIVERED(Depending on your location)|
DELIVERY TIMES & INFORMATION
- Our departure days are Monday & Tuesday. For the delivery of your order, we only work with DHL Express. This enterprise is known as the biggest, fastest, and most trustworthy courier in Europe. Depending on your location, your package will arrive within 24 to 48 hours after departure at our atelier in Belgium.
- IMPORTANT: Orders made on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be prepared and sent on Monday, and you can expect delivery of these orders on Tuesday or Wednesday. The reason lies in the fact that DHL Express does not store fresh products in their warehouse over the weekend, so bear in mind that you certainly order on Tuesday at the latest if you want to enjoy our products during the upcoming weekend!
- Orders placed on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are expected to be delivered within 2 working days after ordering. Keep holidays in mind while calculating your delivery time, couriers do not work on certain holidays which can cause small delays.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an automated notification with your delivery tracking code and estimated time of arrival.
- Might you expect not to be present at the estimated delivery time, you can choose in your DHL tracking tool to change the delivery address or the option for the courier to have it delivered at the neighbor, reception, or security desk.
DELIVERY TIMES IN VERY REMOTE AREA
Our partner DHL Express is the fastest shipping carrier in Europe. However, should you reside in a very remote area (auch as an island or a village very far away from your country's capital or another big city), please take into consideration that shipping could take 1 to 2 days longer than normal.
If you want to be 100% sure to have your order arrive before the weekend, we advise you to place your order on Monday. We do stress the fact that this situation is rather extraordinary, and we provide the fastest shipping available in Europe.
ORDERING FRESH PRODUCTS
Your meat is delivered in thermo-insulated packaging and our delivery service ensures that it reaches you in the best possible condition. The cost price for air shipping your package is 25€ for all other EU countries. Cost is per order and accounts for one or multiple steaks. Orders over €250 are sent with free delivery.
Your meat stays fresh when left in an unopened vacuum bag for up to 2 weeks (the expiry date is on the package) and once opened, it should be consumed best within 2-3 days. Due to the delicate nature of our products, it is essential that someone is available to collect the delivery and to place the package in a fridge as soon as possible.
Please keep this in mind when you book your delivery and provide a phone number and preferably a second one in case you miss the call so our countries can get in touch with you. If the delivery is left on doorsteps without collection, we cannot be held responsible for any damage done to the product.
DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE IN THESE COUNTRIES
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein. For orders to Switzerland, please take into account that additional VAT customs / charges may apply.
We exclusively deliver outside of the EU for the following countries: Turkey, Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong SAR.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
Shipments require a street address for delivery. We cannot ship to any PO boxes. Damage or spoilage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids any guarantee. Please verify your shipping address.